For Appstore, the reporting experience includes a dashboard page. The Appstore dashboard displays graphs to show App sales, IAP sales and subscription and subscriber information.
To access the Appstore dashboard:
- On the Developer Console dashboard page, click the Reporting tab.
- In the left menu, click Overview.
The dashboard displays graphs of sales trends and sales by marketplace for apps and IAPs. By default, the graphs display the data for all apps and IAPs for the last 30 days. You can apply one or more filters to the data, to display data for a specific date range, for one or more specific apps, and for one or more specific IAPs.
Filter by date range
Click one of the tabs to select the timeframe of the sales to display. Values include: 7 days, 30 days, 1 year, 3 years, and Custom. The Custom data filter allows you to set a date range (minimum of one day and a maximum of three months) within the last three years.
When you select the custom data filter, the console opens a dialog box where you select the start date and end date of the range. Note the following points:
- To set the filter to one day, select the start day and end day as the same date.
- Use the left carat or right carat icon to navigate to an earlier or later month.
- Click Apply Filter after you select the start date and end date.
Filter by app
By default, the graphs display sales for all of your apps. You can filter the results to display the data only for selected apps.
To filter by app:
- Use the drop-down menu to select one or more of your apps. The dashboard will show sales just for the selected apps, and sales of all IAPs and Subscriptions associated with the selected app.
- The App pull-down includes a text box. Enter characters to filter the results in the dropdown list.
- Click the check box for each app that you want to include in the list.
When you are filtering by app, the dashboard displays the names of the apps that you have selected.
Filter by IAP
For IAP sales, use the drop-down menu to select one or more specific IAPs. The graph will show data only for the selected IAPs.
By default, the dashboard shows the top ten subscriptions across all of your apps. The dashboard shows both trial and paid subscriptions.