Last updated August 31, 2015
Current developers See what's changed?
Mobile Ad Network Program Participation Requirements
These Mobile Ad Network Program Participation Requirements are part of the Publisher Agreement that governs your participation in the Mobile Ad Network Program and describe requirements applicable to you as a Program participant. From time to time, we may modify these requirements. All capitalized terms that are not defined below have the meanings given to them in the Publisher Agreement.
- You will ensure that Your Mobile Properties (including the names of the properties) are not unsuitable and that you do not place Ads adjacent to any Content that is unsuitable. Unsuitable mobile properties, names or Content include those that:
- are defamatory or contain defamatory materials;
- are false or deceptive or contain false or deceptive materials;
- are sexually explicit or use obscene language, or contain sexually explicit materials or obscene language;
- promote or contain violence or the use of firearms, except we may allow a mobile property containing violence or the use of firearms if it is labeled with the appropriate age and audience restrictions;
- promote or contain discrimination or hateful Content based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age or other similar category, where applicable;
- promote or undertake illegal or harmful activities (including trafficking or use of illegal or harmful substances, and real-money gambling where it is illegal);
- promote or enable the illegal downloading of videos, music and other copyrighted material;
- violate the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- violate any applicable laws, regulations, order or other requirements of any governmental authority;
- contain minimal Content other than advertisements;
- are invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or harassing; or
- contain any Content we determine is unsuitable, in our sole discretion.
- You will not display or otherwise use our (or our affiliates’) trademarks or logos or any Amazon branded Content except as we expressly permit in writing or as expressly permitted under the Publisher Agreement.
- You will not use Ads other than as expressly permitted by the Publisher Agreement.
- You will not alter an Ad or an Ad Response in any way.
- You will not redirect the landing page linked to an Ad.
- You will not sell, resell, redistribute, sublicense, or transfer any Content or any application that incorporates or displays any Content.
- You will not take any action that could reasonably cause any customer confusion about your relationships with us or any Advertiser, or as to the mobile application on which any functions or transactions are occurring.
- You will not attempt to artificially increase Advertising Fees or inflate Events on behalf of yourself or another through the use of any automated or manual means. You will not authorize, assist, or encourage any other person or entity to do the same.
- You will not engage in any deceptive practices when marketing and displaying Ads.
- You will not include in Your Mobile Properties any malicious or harmful code, or any software application not expressly and knowingly authorized by users prior to being downloaded or installed.
- You will not frame any Ad or any Content within Your Mobile Property.
- You will not serve any Ad within any pop-up or pop-under windows. You will not layer an Ad over or under another advertisement.
- You will not send us Ad Requests from a mobile property directed toward children (as defined by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 U.S.C. §§ 6501-6506, when COPPA is applicable). You will not send us an Ad Request from a mobile property that is not directed toward children, if the end user is known by you to be under 13 years of age.