Alexa Built-in Trademark Usage Guidelines
Your use of the Alexa Built-in (ABI) badge must comply with these Trademark Usage Guidelines and the Badge Guidelines. Please submit all materials bearing the ABI badge or Amazon Trademarks to your business development partner or vendor manager for pre-approval.
Trademark Usage Guidelines
These Trademark Usage Guidelines (“the Guidelines”) are an integral part of the applicable App Distribution and Services Agreement and/or Alexa Voice Service Agreement between you (“Company”) and Amazon (the “Agreement”), and apply to Company’s use of the Alexa Badge (or any other Trademark provided by Amazon and as agreed to in writing) on materials intended for public display. These use cases must be approved in advance by Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates (“Amazon”). Strict compliance with these Guidelines is required at all times, and any use of a Trademark in violation of these Guidelines will automatically terminate any license related to Company’s use of the Trademark.
- Company may use the Trademark solely for the purpose expressly authorized by Amazon and Company’s use must: (i) comply with the most up-to-date version of all agreement(s) with Amazon regarding Company’s use of the Trademark (collectively “Agreements”); (ii) comply with the most up-to-date version of these Guidelines; and (iii) comply with any other terms, conditions, or policies that Amazon may issue from time to time that apply to the use of the Trademark.
- Amazon will supply an approved Trademark image for Company to use. Company may not alter the Trademark in any manner, including but not limited to, changing the proportion, color, or font of the Trademark, or adding or removing any element(s) from the Trademark.
- Company may not use the Trademark in any manner that implies sponsorship or endorsement by Amazon other than by using the Trademark as specifically authorized under the Agreements.
- Company may not use the Trademark to disparage Amazon, its products or services, or in a manner which, in Amazon’s sole discretion, may diminish or otherwise damage or tarnish Amazon’s goodwill in the Trademark.
- The Trademark must appear by itself, with reasonable spacing between each side of the Trademark and other visual, graphic or textual elements. Under no circumstance should the Trademark be placed on any background which interferes with the readability or display of the Trademark.
- Company must include the following statement in any materials that display the Trademark: “Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.”
- Company acknowledges that all rights to the Trademark are the exclusive property of Amazon, and all goodwill generated through Company’s use of the Trademark will inure to the benefit of Amazon. Company will not take any action that is in conflict with Amazon’s rights in, or ownership of, the Trademark.
- Company acknowledges that Trademark use requires adherence to Alexa Built-in program guidelines, including but not limited to minimum product star ratings on Amazon.com and cloud service uptime. Amazon reserves the right to revoke trademark permissions if these guidelines are not met, subject to Amazon’s sole discretion.
Amazon reserves the right, exercisable at its sole discretion, to modify these Guidelines and/or the approved Trademarks at any time and to take appropriate action against any use without permission or any use that does not conform to these Guidelines.
If you have questions about these Guidelines, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.