Get Started with App Submission
This page provides an introduction to submitting apps to the Amazon Appstore. Before you can submit an app, register for a free developer account.
Submit an App
If you're submitting an app (whether Android or HTML5 web app), see the following topics to get started:
- Review the Amazon Appstore Presubmission Checklist, and make sure that your app meets the specified requirements and guidelines.
- Pre-test your app, and see if it passes. Address any failures before submitting your app.
- Follow the instructions in Submitting Apps to the Amazon Appstore to submit your app.
The Developer Console provides a number of tabs that you proceed through to enter information about your app:
The following workflow map guides you through this process:
Whenever you create a new app, it is set to be available in all countries by default. You can learn more in the Distribute Your App Internationally.
Note that you are responsible for ensuring that your apps comply with all applicable export and import restrictions and the laws of the countries in which the apps are sold.
Amazon Appstore Documentation
If you have any questions about submitting your app to the Amazon Appstore, see the following documentation topics for help:
- Amazon Appstore Presubmission Checklist
- Understanding Amazon Appstore Submission
- Submitting Apps to the Amazon Appstore
- Viewing Your App's Submission Status
- Amazon Appstore Publishing FAQ
If you need developer support, you have a couple of options:
- Appstore forums — "Appstore" space: Post your general questions in the forum.
- Contact Us: If your question is specific to your app and might contain private information, use the Contact Us form available from the Developer Console.
(Note that the Contact Us page requires you to first log in to the Developer Console. If your session times out, you might see a blank screen. If so, just sign in again.)
Last updated: May 18, 2022