You can use optional interfaces with your custom skill. An optional interface provides directives and requests for specific Alexa features. For example, the
AudioPlayer interface has directives for streaming audio and requests that let your skill know the status of the audio.
For details about required interfaces, see Request and Response JSON Reference.
In this section
- Alexa.Presentation.APL Interface
- Alexa.Presentation.APLT Interface
- Alexa.Presentation.HTML Interface
- AudioPlayer Interface
- Connections Interface
- Dialog Interface
- Messaging Interface
- PlaybackController Interface
- VideoApp Interface
- Steps to Build a Custom Skill
- Host a Custom Skill as an AWS Lambda Function
- Host a Custom Skill as a Web Service
Was this page helpful?
Last updated: Mar 30, 2022