Use Voice-Forward Account Linking for Alexa Skills
Note: Sign in to the developer console to build or publish your skill.
If your Alexa skill requires account linking, you can implement your skill such that recognized Alexa customers can use their voice to link their Amazon account with the account they have with your service.
In this section
This section contains the following pages:
- Voice-Forward Account Linking Flow for Alexa Skills (LWA OAuth) – Defines terminology, lists prerequisites, and provides examples of the voice account linking flow when your service uses Login with Amazon (LWA) as its customer sign-in mechanism.
- Voice-Forward Account Linking Implementation Details – Describes the handlers you need to implement to support voice-forward account linking.
- Tutorial: Implement Voice-Forward Account Linking in Your Skill – Provides a walkthrough of how to configure your skill and implement voice-forward account linking.
- Account Linking Concepts for Alexa Skills
- Use Access Tokens for Account Linking in Your Skill
- Understand Skill Connections
Last updated: Aug 03, 2022